"www.ArabicInEnglish.com" Web-based Arabic Class Evaluation Form
Please fill in the response that best represents your valuable opinion only ONCE per Arabic level.
Your response to the items below will be confidential, but the combined responses may be used to advise teachers.
** Required Response
Your Name (Optional):
Level 0 - Beginners
Level 1 - Intermediate
Level 2 - Above Intermediate
Level 3 - Advance
< Select >
Starting Date of Class (As far as you can remember):
Course Materials (Resources/Assignments):
1) Were the stated learning objectives met?
2) Were the course materials relevant and did they contribute to the achievement of the learning objectives?
3) Was the time allotted to the learning activity appropriate?
4) Which components of this module do you like best? Please explain.
5) Which parts of the module do you think are most in need of improvement? How?
6) What other materials would you like to see in this module?
7) The instructor clarifies areas of confusion.
8) The instructor is able to attend to student’s needs.
9) E-classroom log-in was easy.
10) The overall E-classroom navigating tools are user-friendly.
11) Overall, the instructor has been an effective teacher.
12) Overall, this course has been effective in advancing my learning.
13) Did your accomplishments this semester meet your expectations?
14) Do you plan to continue?
15) Where did you hear about us?
< Select >
Social Network Site
Online Banner Ad
Word of Mouth
I'm a Returning Student
Additional Comments/Suggestions (Optional):
16) Please give us any comments. What did you like best? Least? What suggestions do you have for making improvements?
Thank you for your valuable time.
Arabic Study Circle Link:
Arabic In English Link:
New Student Registration Form Link:
e-Evaluation Survey Link:
Powered by - eSurv.org