Question skip logic (or branching) allows you to redirect the
respondent to another page in the survey based on the answer that they
You must have 2 or more pages in your survey
Once you have created pages in your survey and added
questions to them, you are then ready to add skip logic.
Skipping works in the following way.
- FROM Page - The page you want to skip from
- OVER Page/s - One or more pages that you would like to skip
- TO Page (optional) - you can choose to skip to another page
or end the survey.
When you click the skip button you will see the Skip Logic
To skip to another page or the end of the survey, select the
page that you would like to skip to for each
- Skipping is processed in question order.
- If you have more than one question on a page with skipping
and the participants answers matches more than one then the first skip
will be used.
- If the participants answer does not match the criteria of
the first skip then subsequent skipping rules are checked.
You may only skip forward, this is to stop the
participant being caught in a loop within your survey:
- Multiple Choice (Single Answer)
- Multiple Choice (Multiple Answers)
- Single answer matrix
- Multiple answer matrix
- Rating / Ranking
- Drag and drop reorder
- Star rating
The page skip option can be found with the page controls. This
function allows you to skip the user to another page. It skips
regardless of the respondents answers.