Links and embed codes
The Survey Launch area enables you to distribute your
survey. You may either produce a link to your survey or email your
survey to other using the Email Center.
A link is the easiest way for you to collect responses.
Simply paste the code into a web page and your responses will be
For your convenience we provide several types of links.
- This is a standard link to your survey that you can
copy then paste into your regular email, FaceBook or other social media
and blackboard platforms.
- This is a HTML link that you can paste directly into
your website or blog
- This is a HTTPS secure version of the mini link. When
using the secure link your participants data will be transmitted over a
- This is the direct public link link to survey results.
You may password protect your survey results in the Misc area of
the survey settings.
Embedded IFrame Code
- This embeds your survey within another web page and
uses HTML IFrames.
Survey (opens in a new window)
- When this HTML link is clicked it opens a new window.
Survey (popup box)
window inviting the participant to take part in the survey.
Custom survey link.
The custom survey link feature can be used to customize the
URL that is generated to the survey. This is useful if you need to
distribute the URL in written form. To generate a custom link a
shortcut which contains alphanumeric and underscore
characters only. Once you have chosen a unique
shortcut to your survey the link area will turn green, you will then be
able yo copy the link.
The shortcut URL is NOT
For more information on the email center, please see the Email Center section of